- x1 bag of Sourdough ( Available at any grocery store readymade)
- Pesto (Tomato Pesto or Basil Pesto) I used the basil one as it is my favourite
- x2 egg whites
- x1 teaspoon butter
- Garlic & Herb spice
- Preheat oven 180′
- Roll out the dough, don’t forget to add flour to the surface before rolling it out you don’t want the dough to stick to the surface
- Spread all the pesto equally over the rolled out dough.
- Roll it up like a swiss roll, and cut it into slices.
- Remember to butter your bread pan before putting dough in to prevent it from burning.
- Place dough slices in bread pan
- Brush egg white over
- Put all the rosemary in the dough
- Sprinkle some herb spice over
- Place in the oven for 30-40min or until it looks golden brown