- x5 Haddock Fillets
- x2 Eggs
- 500ml Self raising flour
- 125ml Milk
- 2 teaspoons Basil Pesto
- 250ml Butter (lemon/butter sauce)
- x2 teaspoons Garlic
- 80ml lemon juice (squeezed fresh lemon works the best)
- 150ml dry white wine
- x2 Garlic cloves grated
- Fresh Parsley chopped
- 50ml Raw Honey
- Add fresh lemon and butter to frying pan
- Add garlic, wine and parsley, make sure everything is melted and well mixed together
- Take the x2 eggs and milk, whisk it all together, dip all your Haddock Fillets in the egg mixture and then in the self raising flour
- Depending on the size of your pan place the Haddock fillets in the melted lemon butter sauce, I can add two to three fillets at a time
- DON’T overcook the fillets, it happens very quickly, as soon as they get flakey take them out, it takes up to 5-8min
- After adding your fillets to the pan and turning them twice, drizzle a litte honey over before taking them out.
- Add the Basil pesto over the Haddock Fillets
This lovely dish goes well with Sweet Potato, quinoa or Salad if you want to keep it as healthy as possible.
In my dish I added Grilled Potato and Halloumi salad.