- x2 Peppers Mozzarella
- 125g Quinoa
- Meat of your choice
- Red Wine for sauce to cook meat in
- Soy Sauce
- Salt & Pepper
- Garlic & Herb spice
- Cut onion into small pieces, fry in a pan with a little olive oil.
- When onion is brown enough add quinoa and fry for 5 min add half a cup of water quinoa will start changing it shape that is how you will know it is ready, dish it in a separate bowl, now add meat of your choice,
- I used ostrich fillet that I cut into small pieces.
- Like we all know ostrich meat gets dry quickly.
- Fry the ostrich very quickly in the pan and add 30 ml red wine, soy sauce and spices for taste.
- Mix quinoa and meat together.
- Take the peppers and cut them in half stuff your peppers with the meat and quinoa mixture, grate over mozzarella.
- Place it in the oven on 200″ degrees for 10 min Make sure your peppers don’t overcook and become soggy, after 10 min you can grill the peppers for 2 min to make the cheese melt.
Enjoy as is or with a salad.