- x 1 Onion finely chopped
- x 2 Garlic Cloves chopped
- x 2 Potatoes cut in cubes
- 600 g Lamb meat
- x 2 Ripe tomatoes
- x 2 Dried bay leaves
- 125 g Full cream plain yogurt
- 4 tsp. Coriander (ground)
- 2 cm Peeled ginger
- x 1 Canned Tomatoes
- 4 tbsp. Olive oil
- 2 Cups water
- 2 tsp. Cumin (ground)
- x 1 Bunch fresh coriander for garnish
- x 2 tsp. Turmeric
- x 1 tsp. Dried chilli flakes (depending on how hot you want your dish)
- x 1 tsp. Paprika
- Pinch of salt & pepper
Fry the onion, garlic and ginger in a pan with olive oil for 5-8 minutes.
Add 2 ripe tomatoes (cut up in small cubes.)
Add can tomatoes and potatoes.
Add full cream plain yogurt and 2 cups of water.
Now add the 600g lamb meat (cut up in cubes.)
Sprinkle the coriander, turmeric, cumin, paprika and bay leaves over.
Turn down the heat and let it simmer for 2 hours.
Leave the Coriander, salt, pepper and chilli flakes for garnish
Serve with fresh naan bread or basmati rice.